Laurie Galioto – Supporting Accident Lawyers in NY
Laurie Galioto provides of counsel support for the attorneys at Altier & Vogt LLC. In this role, he provides valuable assistance in the preparation and management of many types of accident cases for our attorneys. He provides this support in numerous areas:
He helps our NY car accident lawyers uncover the true causes behind client auto accident injuries. With his assistance, our automobile accident lawyers in NY are able to pursue the fullest possible compensation for client injuries.
He assists our railroad accident lawyers in NY through his understanding of the railroad industry. Our NY railroad accident lawyers use his help as needed to provide the detailed support needed for these cases.
His experience with construction accident claims makes him an asset to our NY construction accident lawyers.
Slip & fall
His knowledge of premises liability law is valuable in helping our NY slip fall lawyers dig into the background details of each case, an important aspect of building strong cases by NY premises liability lawyers.
- Graduate of Fordham University 1986
- Graduate of Pace University School of Law 1993
- Employed by the NYC Fire Department since 1997
- UFA company delegate
- Admitted to practice in New York state & the southern district of New York
- Specializes in representing firefighters, police officers & other civil servants in their personal injury actions, real estate matters, divorces & various other civil matters
- Provide pro bono legal services to the Throgs Neck Benevolent Association